Greeting Cards Made Especially For You
Make the next celebration unique!
Send us a photo of a family member, partner, friend, lover, sweetheart.
We will create a one-of-a-kind greeting card, suitable for framing, drawn from a vast library of works of art through the ages, historic photographs and comic book heroes.
HOW TO PROCEED….
1. Choose the card that you want. In the "Notes" box on the product page, list the name(s) changes you would like, and then add the card to to your shopping cart.
2. Email us a photo or 2 (if you want to send a few choices that is fine) of the the face(s) you would like on the card - email them to email@example.com
3. Place your order!4. Your photo need not simply be a head shot; the whole body is okay, alone or part of a group.
5. Make sure the subject's head is in the same position as on the card you chose – full frontal or facing to the side. (It doesn’t matter which side the subject is facing.)
6. The subject can be wearing glasses, jewelry, a hat…just as long as nothing covers the face.
7. Please check the FAQs or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call with any questions.
8. It takes about 2 days to process the order, but unfortunately, the mail is unreliable the days - so factor in a few days at least for the mail to get to you. We will notify you when your card has shipped.
ABOUT SCAPA INC
Based in her Cold Spring, NY, studio, Jane Soodalter is an internationally recognized and exhibited fine art photographer. Also a self-confessed computer geek, she began making humorous personalized cards for friends and relatives years ago, seamlessly combining their images with timeless works of art and culture.
So popular did the cards become that, with the encouragement of many and the assistance of her amazing design and literary teams, she created Scapa Inc. With a virtually unlimited range of events and categories of subject material, they now offer original works as both commemorative cards and family keepsakes, to be collected, framed and preserved.
"My sister loved the card so much. She said she will treasure it forever!!!"
"The card was a riot. I only wish I looked like the David. But it was fun to dream for a minute!"
"Just got a call from "Uncle Sam" who was very excited about his BD card. Said it was the best card he ever got 😉"
"We must add how much we enjoyed your clever and amazing card!!! It was perfect and brought us big smiles and laughs! This will be framed!"
“Seeing myself seamlessly transformed into an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh was wonderful enough; the poem was icing on the cake! What a treat! Great job!”
My husband is saying things like, "I'm framing this one." WOW.